Located in Downtown Toms River on Washington Street
Everyone is welcome to this all-day event featuring:
• Food, craft and local business vendors!
• Live music with four bands
• A beer and wine garden
• Children’s rides
Vendor Information and Application
Food vendors are encouraged to apply for the early bird rate by April 3rd.
Vendors can download the registration form here or call 732-341-1000 ext. 8415.
Fire Bureau Application Type 1 $42
Food Saftey Brochure
Food Vendor Tips
Food Fest Raffles
Visitors are encouraged to utilize the public parking lots in the downtown area at no charge on Saturday, May 3rd. Parking is available at:
• The Ocean County Parking Garage at the County Complex, Hooper Ave.
• Municipal Parking Lot A (Irons Street behind bank)
• Municipal Parking Lot C (Water Street)
• Municipal Parking Lot D (Robbins and Water Street)
• Municipal Parking Lot E & H (west Water and Irons Street, across from Post Office)
• The Parking Garage behind Town Hall
The Toms River Township Municipal Building
The Ocean County Library on Washington Street
Two Port-a-Johns located on Washington Street
Local Bands TBD
Here are some pictures from past years events. Click here