Municipal Clerk's Office
Voter Registration Documents
You may come to the Clerk's Office to obtain voter registration forms and absentee ballots or follow the link to the Ocean County Clerk's website for voter registration forms, military or civilian absentee ballots.
Open Public Records Act (OPRA) Requests
To access vital statistics such as birth certificates, death certificates, and marriage licenses, click the link for the Registrar of Vital Statistics or call at 732-341-1000, ext. 8403.
History of The Township Clerk in Toms River
The position of the municipal clerk is the oldest position in local government in New Jersey. Here in Toms River, then Township of Dover, the first township minutes still in existence were recorded by David Woodmansee of a meeting held on the second Tuesday in March, 1783.
- When are the Township Council meetings?
- How do I file an Open Public Records Act request form, and are there fees involved?
- What are the requirements and fees for a second-hand dealer license?
- How do I obtain a social affairs permit, (one day liquor license) and is there a fee?
- How do I complete my yearly landlord tenant registration application?