2021 Tax Sale Ad
The Township of Toms River announces the sale of 2020 and prior year delinquent taxes and other municipal charges through an on-line auction on October 20, 2021 closing at 8:30 am
For a listing of all parcels, delinquencies and costs, along with bidding instructions please visit
**Information can be viewed free of charge**
Web Site to open on or around Sept 20, 2021
- Certified Funds (cashier check), Money Order or Cash is required
- Make Certified Funds or Money Order payable to Township of Toms River
- All on-line payments, business or personal checks will be returned
- The electronic auction ends at 8:30 am on Oct 20th. All payments must be in at the tax collector’s office by end of day on Oct 19th at 4:30 p.m. – No drop box payments after 4:30 p.m. on Oct 19th.
- If you file bankruptcy, you must email the tax collector (email@example.com) with the bankruptcy case number before the tax sale. The property will not be removed from tax sale until the case number is confirmed with the bankruptcy court as an open bankruptcy case
- Charges are for 2020 delinquent taxes, sewer and\or cleanup
- Office Hours are Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m.- to 4:25 p.m.
- The tax office is located on the 1st Floor at 33 Washington Street.
- Mailing address: PO 607 Toms River NJ 08754
- FedEx\UPS – 33 Washington St, Toms River NJ 08753, Attn: Tax Collector
- Phone Number 732-341-1000 ext. 8342
- Carl M. Dileo, CTC – Tax Collector