Do you perform weddings?

No, Mayor Rodrick does not perform weddings. Toms River Township municipal judges do perform weddings and they can be reached at the municipal court at 732-797-3914 or call the County of Ocean for a superior court judge. For private minister referrals, please call the Mayor’s Office at 732-341-1000, ext. 8255.

Show All Answers

1. Do you oversee the Parking Authority or the Municipal Utilities Authority?
2. Can I book a township meeting room with your office?
3. Do you attend grand openings?
4. Do you have a Social Services Department?
5. Do you perform weddings?